Sunday 4 September 2011

For Pixie

Pixie - I really appreciate your unwritten support and I want to give you the very first Blog peep of my little old miner's cottage.













It still seems unreal. Don't have the key for a couple more weeks. Lots of cleaning and sorting things to get it habitable. I want to tell you more but I am a bit anxious if I blurt it out it will all disappear. So I am taking it calmly and gently - step by step.
These are the real estate agents photos...I have only seen the house once.

I will make it a haven of peace and a healing place for those that come here.
Full of love, creativity, calmness and warmth......all gentle people, birds and animals also welcome.
And the odd hungry ghost can also drop by.
All love
And with Metta
The new householder.

Me

With deep gratitude to my beautiful sister Trish, for this roof over my head

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!

    Sounds like it will be a wonderful magical place.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, have you heard from Pixie? I'm quite worried about her.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. So COOL Caz-----take a look at my smile box + see where I Have been child minding and saying "good-bye" to my best friend Fraser.
    There is a LOT of work up there.
    Hope you have settled in O.K. Helen

    ReplyDelete